Friday, September 12, 2008

Got a pen???

Im the type of person that enjoys may things. Drinking, cookin, and hangin wit the crew are at the top of the list lol but two of my fav past times are reading and writing. I have often found comfort in a good book. Maybe its cuz I grew up as a only child and tv would bore me after awhile. I began writing early n life. I would write songs and poems that would come to be published and read at different events.

As I got older I gave up on writing until around my sophomore year in high school. I had a teacher who made us practice my different forms of writing and my love for writing came back once again. I've used writing as a form of therapy and self expession. Sometimes I can better express myself on paper than in person which some people find weird lol.

In past relationships I've used writing to effectively communicate my feelings, emotions, and thoughts. It helps cuz u get to clear ur head of everything and then if u want to u can read it to the other person so they can know wut goin on wit u. Well that has been my experience wit it lol.

Words r interesting...wit words u can tell a story, paint a picture, dedscribe things n such vivid detail that it feels like ur actually there. When I write I feel like its my expression n its purest form...like a mental cleansing.

Those that know me know that I usually have a ton of shit floatin thru my head. Thas y its sometimes hard for me to post cuz im conflicted as to wut to write about. Problems, headache, heartache, anger, and joy, are among the many other emotions, feelings, and thoughts that flow thru me. Sometimes its jus too much so I try to talk/write it out. Feels like if I don't release the pressure my head and heart will explode and ill be left an empty shell devoid of feeling anything.

So ill continue to write. As new chapters unfold in my life im sure ill have more to write. Im thinkin/hopin a particular chapter will start soon for me...and trust me if it goes well im sure ill be writing more and writing out of happiness. Lemme get my pen ready....

6 comments:

KennonP said...

I'm start to think writting is a good why to deal with things in relationships....

Darius T. Williams said...

Get ya pen ready - cuz writing is the absolute shit! Um, do I sense you sharing some of your writings with us in the future?

jerzey_reality said...

@ keenon...writina has helped me a lot both in and out of relationships...it helps me clear my head a lil and I can say wut I want lol

@ darius...quite possibly..u never know wut I might put up here lol

Jersey Brotha said...

I was pretty introverted when I was younger, so writing helped me out a lot to get out what I was feeling. I think that's the main reason why I blog. Keep writing twin!

fuzzy said...

its funny that I have always hated writing but I love posting on my blog! I have so many posts that I am waiting to post. I have written so many poem over the years. My teachers have all told me that They love my writing style and I am a gifted writer. They also said I am lazy and need to dive into my gift. I have a friend that told me that told me that I should take it more seriusly. Maybe I will take his advice!

Omar Ramon said...

thas mah twin... the power of the pen!!!!