Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Friday!!!!




Happy Friday,

Hey blog fam…its finally Friday and I couldn’t wait for it to get here…the past week have been kinda busy for me and Im jus looking forward to not having to do anything for the next couple of days. I had a couple meetings this week cuz I’m n the process of learning how to start a business cuz in today’s time who doesn’t need a part-time hustle… right?!?!?!? So far I’ve been listenin to a bunch of cd’s and hearing different speakers and tryin to learn as much about it as possible so I can be profitable thru it…oh joy lol.


As I looked thru my house this morn as Im walkin out the door I noticed that I need to clean…uggghhh…I swear sometimes it feels like there’s more than just one person living there..now don’t get me wrong its not dirty by anymeans..its jus cluttered wit school papers, lesson plans, mail, worksheets, and a bunch of other rah rah rah..soon as I get n today im putting a hurt on that house..turn on that good music and change clothes and put n some work.

I recently had a talk with a good friend that I felt was losing a connection with….felt like he was purposely doing things without an invitation or intentionally jus being phony..well turns out that wasn’t the case but I still had to talk to him bout it..cuz if I hadn’t I would blew the hell up at any given drunken moment lol. My friends r like my fam..we gonna fight, we gonna get on each other’s nerves, but at the end of the day we’re there for each other…with/without an invitation


Im sittin here at 2:08 pm in a extra class they stuck me wit last week tryin to focus and not fall asleep wit these kids looking at me lol…ive taken the gym kids that couldn’t participate and brought them to the art room…they got something to write and ive been doin this post…aww shit the bell rang…gotta run..anybody doin anything fun/interesting this weekend???? Lemme know ill b bored lol
(OK OK OK I know its sunday now but i didnt get a chance to post on friday lol)

1 comment:

gream said...

An interesting and interesting article is not so much. I really like this.









Goldclub Slot