Friday, May 15, 2009

Before and After..and still in progress lol

Hey blogworld..hope everything is good wit everyone...I'm still tryin to maintain over here..if it aint one thing it's another u know??? Had a minor break down not too long ago but i think im back to normal (well wuteva normal is for me lol) Now don't start call the people to take me to the place where they give u those hug urself jackets cuz i didn't have a break down and go crazy lol..it was jus one of those times when that positive, happy go lucky, im good, la la la mask cracks and reality sets in for a min...it was like I was jus not happy for a bunch of different reasons...house hunt, professional life, love life, gym life, bills, car...dammit it was hittin hard...ahhh well thas life at times rite??? Jus wanted to pop on and say wassup...oh yeah check out the pics..i was like daaammmnnn lol




Heres my college graduation pic from 2005...y didn't anyone tell me to put down the fork lol


And here's my grad pic from 2009



Is there a big difference???? Im still workin on it though..until next time..stay up..oh yeah if u haven't done it yet follow me on twitter..twitter.com/twin_vision

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the journeys we take in life...

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha....welcome to life!

Pharoah said...

I understand the break down thing. it happens to us all. The important thing you didn't let it devour you.
Welcome back!

RocaFella07 said...

Wow! You actually look much different now...Its good!

;-)